Hiroshi is an architect of Design Neuob in Japan, and a lecturer of the Institute of Industrial Science at The University of Tokyo. He has been involved in many projects related to material innovation. His latest work is the exhibition design for “100 years of Plastics” held by Sumitomo Bakelite Company.
IMPORTANT – about cookies
Cookies are used on WordPress.com sites to help identify and track visitors, their usage of websites, and their website access preferences.
- OriMetric – new rubber origami driven material exploration // by Mads Hansen
- The Cloth of Kings – the most ancient textile in the history of humanity wins ‘LAUNCH: Systems Challenge 2013’
- LAUNCH NORDIC CHALLENGE 2014 – in search of disruptive innovations that will transform the system of textiles, fabrics and fibers to the better
- IMPASTO – a self-invented biodegradable natural fibre composite // by Nikolaj Steenfatt
- Materials Experience: Fundamentals of Materials and Design – a new ‘material’ book released