Visual artists Miik Green & Ioannis Michaloudis experiment with materials to create unique and aesthetically beautiful artworks. Normally we don’t see much art at Hello Materials Blog, but here at Danish Design Centre we think their work is very interesting in a material point of view. Therefore we’d like to share some of their work with you. Enjoy.
IMPORTANT – about cookies
Cookies are used on WordPress.com sites to help identify and track visitors, their usage of websites, and their website access preferences.
- OriMetric – new rubber origami driven material exploration // by Mads Hansen
- The Cloth of Kings – the most ancient textile in the history of humanity wins ‘LAUNCH: Systems Challenge 2013’
- LAUNCH NORDIC CHALLENGE 2014 – in search of disruptive innovations that will transform the system of textiles, fabrics and fibers to the better
- IMPASTO – a self-invented biodegradable natural fibre composite // by Nikolaj Steenfatt
- Materials Experience: Fundamentals of Materials and Design – a new ‘material’ book released