Installations are often a practically invisible part of a building. Miles of cables, piping, tubes and wires are concealed behind the ceilings, floors, walls and foundations. The facilities themselves are tucked behind voids or form unsightly blemishes on rooftops. It was long assumed that these installations were the holy grail of a comfortable working and living environment. Continue reading
IMPORTANT – about cookies
Cookies are used on WordPress.com sites to help identify and track visitors, their usage of websites, and their website access preferences.
- OriMetric – new rubber origami driven material exploration // by Mads Hansen
- The Cloth of Kings – the most ancient textile in the history of humanity wins ‘LAUNCH: Systems Challenge 2013’
- LAUNCH NORDIC CHALLENGE 2014 – in search of disruptive innovations that will transform the system of textiles, fabrics and fibers to the better
- IMPASTO – a self-invented biodegradable natural fibre composite // by Nikolaj Steenfatt
- Materials Experience: Fundamentals of Materials and Design – a new ‘material’ book released