Previously here on Hello Materials Blog we presented Master Graduate Jonas Edvard Nielsen and his final project at the Royal Academy of Art – School of design in Denmark in 2013: MYX material – Creating food and design from waste using oyster mushroom. Graduating the same year and presenting a likewise amazing and super interesting final project is Nikolaj Steenfatt and his project “IMPASTO”. Continue reading
IMPORTANT – about cookies
Cookies are used on WordPress.com sites to help identify and track visitors, their usage of websites, and their website access preferences.
- OriMetric – new rubber origami driven material exploration // by Mads Hansen
- The Cloth of Kings – the most ancient textile in the history of humanity wins ‘LAUNCH: Systems Challenge 2013’
- LAUNCH NORDIC CHALLENGE 2014 – in search of disruptive innovations that will transform the system of textiles, fabrics and fibers to the better
- IMPASTO – a self-invented biodegradable natural fibre composite // by Nikolaj Steenfatt
- Materials Experience: Fundamentals of Materials and Design – a new ‘material’ book released