In recent years Spanish industry is experiencing a silent revolution, a veritable industrial transition: it is being transformed from a highly traditional model to a new model based on the optimization of productivity and the new economy of knowledge, with maximum respect for the environment and for our planet, preserving resources and better managing energy expenditure. Materials play a huge role in this revolution.
IMPORTANT – about cookies
Cookies are used on WordPress.com sites to help identify and track visitors, their usage of websites, and their website access preferences.
- OriMetric – new rubber origami driven material exploration // by Mads Hansen
- The Cloth of Kings – the most ancient textile in the history of humanity wins ‘LAUNCH: Systems Challenge 2013’
- LAUNCH NORDIC CHALLENGE 2014 – in search of disruptive innovations that will transform the system of textiles, fabrics and fibers to the better
- IMPASTO – a self-invented biodegradable natural fibre composite // by Nikolaj Steenfatt
- Materials Experience: Fundamentals of Materials and Design – a new ‘material’ book released