Material World – from materials to new architecture.
Our ability to constantly develop and use existing materials in new ways while continuously creating brand new ones has been essential to the way architecture has changed its form, expression and style over the centuries. Today, advanced material research and development has become a complex branch of science focusing on financial, resource-related and environmental sustainability.
IMPORTANT – about cookies
Cookies are used on WordPress.com sites to help identify and track visitors, their usage of websites, and their website access preferences.
- OriMetric – new rubber origami driven material exploration // by Mads Hansen
- The Cloth of Kings – the most ancient textile in the history of humanity wins ‘LAUNCH: Systems Challenge 2013’
- LAUNCH NORDIC CHALLENGE 2014 – in search of disruptive innovations that will transform the system of textiles, fabrics and fibers to the better
- IMPASTO – a self-invented biodegradable natural fibre composite // by Nikolaj Steenfatt
- Materials Experience: Fundamentals of Materials and Design – a new ‘material’ book released