The main rule of the English diet: minimum calories in the morning, maximum-for dinner.
The diet is designed for a week, weight loss-about 2-3 kg. You can find on our site another diet – American Diet.
Choose one of the following dishes for each meal.
Breakfast (200 calories)
- one boiled egg or scrambled eggs, a slice of dried bread made from coarse flour, 100 grams of fresh juice;
- 1/3 Cup oatmeal porridge with 1 Cup skimmed milk, tablespoon of raisins, 150 grams of fruit juice;
- 2 tablespoons whole grain porridge with 1 Cup skimmed milk, Apple;
- 200 grams of fruit salad, 150 grams of kefir or yogurt from skimmed milk.
Second Breakfast (300 calories)
- 1 potato, baked in a uniform, stuffed with cottage cheese (100g) with sweet fruit (or steamed dried fruit), vegetable salad, seasoned with a spoonful of sunflower oil, orange, Apple or pear;
- vegetarian broth, 25 grams of grated cheese, 1 whole grain bun (50 grams), pear or Apple;
- 2 slices of dried bread, 50 grams of baked beans, 100 grams of fresh fruit;
- omelet of vegetables, cheese and two eggs with tomato slices, green pepper and mushrooms, 1 Apple.
Dinner (500 calories)
- hot dish of beans, 100 grams of fresh fruit;
- vegetable milk soup, 25 grams of grated low-fat cheese (brynza), 1 whole grain bun (dried), 50 grams of dried apricots soaked with cheese;
- 1 large potato, baked in a uniform, 60 grams of baked beans (beans), carrots, cabbage, 2 cups of kefir, in which several pieces of crushed dry apricots are added.
Contraindications: before using the diet, you need to consult a specialist or nutritionist.